Machine Repair Technician / California Machine Tool Service and SupplySeeking a mechanical service technician.
Electrical Skills a plus.
Will consider the right candidate for an entry level position.
Crew Member responsibilities and duties: Local Travel performing Field service work on Industrial Machines.
Travel is mainly from Miami to Palm Beach area but occasionally may be outside of the immediate area.o CNC Mills, lathes, Press Brakes, and Punches (including Turret type)o Grinding machines (OD, ID, Lapping, surface, manual & CNC)o Knee mills and Horizontal milling machines (manual and CNC)· Planned preventive and repair maintenance to include break down service calls.
Which includes calling on major industrial and small plants.
· If team member has strong mechanical proven skills, will train other needed skills.
This is not a position for operators, this is hands on skilled mechanical position.
But if you feel you have mastered the operation and set up skills of these machines, you may be a good candidate for an entry level positionCrew member qualifications and skills, should have strong knowledge of one or more of the below: · Strong mechanical repair skills are a must with a good understanding of complex pneumatic or hydraulic systems.
· Experience in proper removal and installation of high tolerance roller bearings.
· Proper use of Micrometers, Calipers and dial indicators in field service applications is a plus.
Must have: · US Citizen or Legal Citizenship· High school diploma or GED - some college or trade school training is a plus.
· California Driver’s License - Requires driving 3 to 5 days a week to customer facilities to preform service calls.
**Clean driving record is a MUST **· Drug/Alcohol test will be completed - may be requested at any time by customers or FMTSS.
· Some personal quality hand tools required,· Capability of lifting 25 lbs.
· Flexibility to work overtime when needed.
· Currently needing day shift positions but other shifts might be mandatory at later date· Must sign a Non-compete contract upon hire.Income expectations: Well paid hourly rate ($20 to $35 depending on skill level) with travel time included.
The most dedicated and effective crew members will become eligible for promotions in 6-12 months.
No sales work, these are planned & scheduled service calls.
Job Types: Full-time, InternshipPay: $20.00 - $35.00 per hourBenefits:Dental insuranceHealth insuranceLife insurancePaid time offVision insuranceSchedule:8 hour shiftOvertimeCOVID-19 considerations:We offer a paid day off after 2nd vaccination in order to recoup.
Masks and Hand Sanitizer available.
Education:High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:Mechanical knowledge: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location:Multiple locations